Monday, March 26, 2012

oh McDonalds...how we miss you...




When the VFCC team came to Jamaica on March 9th, they arrived at 5:50 in the morning! When they came through customs and got to us Pastor Phil Baker said that he had a presentation to make. I was wondering what that could be. He called Renee to him and presented her with a McDonald's cheeseburger!! And it was just the way she likes them, ketchup and mustard only! It was such a precious moment! She was so surprised as was I!

Funny thing people have told us that McDonald's did come to the island a few years ago, but it didn't survive. I have heard people say that the burgers were too small. I don't know if that is the reason it left but man! I wish they were still here! It is quite comical what you get a craving for when you can't have it!

Well that burger didn't last long...daddy and I almost tackled her for it!
Thanks to a great professor for accommodating a missionary kid when he got to the island! I bet that is something she won't soon forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment