Thursday, March 15, 2012

Confidence Ave.



This is one of the roads we drive everyday to take Renee to school. Many times when I pass the sign thoughts come into my mind like, What is my confidence level today? Who do I place my confidence in? Why is it even important to be confident?

I have found that missionaries have to be pretty confident, it is impossible to convince churches and pastors to support you if you come across without some confidence, confidence in your "calling", confidence in what you will be doing, they must feel confident that their finances are going to a worthy cause.

I remember the first time I had to speak publicly in Spanish. Tough to do, because of this "confidence" thing. Although I had learned and studied hard, when I actually had to do it, all confidence went out the window! The voices in our head can really mess us up sometimes.

This is something I else I saw on the way to school this morning.....beautiful, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment